 General / 14075
Re: whats going on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:14:22 GMT

In lugnet.general "Richard Schuit" <richuit@itfusion.com.au> wrote:
i tried to post a message on the castles news thingo and i had to go through
putting in all my details again, whats going on here?

This is a question more suited for lugnet.admin.general.  If your
browser is configured properly to post messages with a cookie
containing your info, it should be fine.  Could you include some more
information on exactly what you did, if you could or couldn't post
before, and what kind of page you are promted with?

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne