 General / 13638
13637  |  13639
Subject:
Q about 6959 Lunar Launch Site (1994) - and other Spyrius sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:29:11 GMT

I just got one of these. I'm not sure if one of the minifigs has the
correct head. It is this guy:

http://web.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/reference/minifigs/sp-spy-02.jpg

Does/should he have a head-band?

The same chap is in each of these sets: