 General / 13630
Re: Parsing Pause database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:15:42 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:
Bram Lambrecht <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote:
Input: text file with list of set numbers
Output: text file with set number, set name, number of pieces, and
retail price

Huh. I don't know of such a thing, but it wouldn't be very hard to
make. Perhaps if I'm bored while on vacation... :)

If you have time, please do :)  (When's your vacation?)
--Bram