 General / 13628
Re: Finally! A Web Site!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:56:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Colin Gutierrez writes:
Okay, I fixed my computer's clock, so hopefully this will post now.
I've been on RTL/Lugnet for two years now, and I finally created a web
site.  It's only about 2/3 complete now, but please have a look.  URL is
in my sig below.  Thanks!
--Colin

Two things -
   First, Let me say that these mechs are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'm just drooling
for .dat files so I can make my own army of little war machines.
   Second, I'd like to clarify something about myself. I am Jeremiah
VanderMark, *not* Greg! Greg is my dad's name, I'm just using his newsreader
for access to Lugnet. In reality, I'm just a seventeen-year-old guy using the
family PC.

Just so everyone knows,
  *Jeremiah VanderMark*