 General / 13312
  Re: Has any one else noticed this lately?

(...) Nope.(1) However, I would consider it fair to go to CA, and offer to pay them for the missing parts. (assuming I thought the missing parts were worth it - otherwise, I'd just drop it). James (URL) then, I'm the kind of freak that corrects a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) them (...) it - (...) I'd agree with both of you. To be honest, I haven't even gone back to CA for pieces missing or damaged from used sets. The only thing I've gone to them for was stickers from a couple (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)