 General / 13221
    Re: How many sets? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Wow! I actually come kinda close on some of these! I have 30 Blue and 19+ gray ones! Cool! 'Course, I have no Clear or Yellow ones, but I do have four Green and four Dark Gray! Dunno my totals on Red, Black or White. (...) Woohoo! I have more (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How many sets? —Gary R. Istok
    (...) I'm glad I made somebody's day! Since I don't buy Castle sets, you guys got me beat in a few areas. The low sloped and steep sloped corners in blue are going to be my next acquisition in 2000. They are in Ninja and the new Castle sets. You (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How many sets? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Yup, and then you'll probably beat me in those categories, too. Although, I do plan on getting more of the castle sets with the steep blue Corner slopes. (...) I *really* wish I'd gotten some copies of those when they we out, but my lego (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)