 General / 12902
Re: More January 2000 S@H Catalog Observations... Boo-Boo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:18:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
I just noticed a few things that had not been mentioned yet in the 2000 S@H
Catalog.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but on page 8 there's a 4x8 brick
that's missing two corners (the kind used in the roof for the police station)
just sitting right behind the "30" sign in the back of the picture for 6464
Super Rescue Complex. I haven't figured out what it's there for. There's
nothing on it, and it doesn't seem to be attached to anything. Any ideas?

It's the first signs of urban decay!  And I'll bet there's a slum set coming
soon!

--
  David Schilling