 General / 12131
Re: Suzanne Rich v The Thread That Would Not Die!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:48:56 GMT

Where did you get the white 2x2 round tiles that look like
the reels on a reel to reel tape machine as seen at Legopolis
Customer Support?  Inquiring minds want to know -- like me!

6386 has two and there's also one in 6381.

Will