 General / 12093
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:44:19 GMT

Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote:
Please don't think domesticity, and houses for girls vs murder and mayhem for
boys,  supplement the historical sets with fun educational resources such as

You're right; I didn't mean to say that. Note my distain for the Scala line.
I'd like to see the better non-conflict oriented sets for boys AND girls.

But I also have a hypothesis that these sets would sell really well to
girls. And when I'm looking for a set to buy for my cousins, this is what
I'd be looking for.