 General / 12021
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:37:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobias Möller writes:
But here’s a little preview that we think you’ll
like: we are planning to make bulk ordering – albeit initially in a • restricted
format – available by then.

Great! But make sure it is possible in Sweden as well, and not just the US.

Yeah, yeah and Finland too!

Windows and doors for trains and buildings, transparent, gray, dark gray,
brown, orange and green coloured basic bricks, please!

Mika