 General / 12019
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 06:42:51 GMT

Wow! Sounds like you guys are trying to take over the world!  Starting in 2005
inhabitants of Earth must restrain themselves from the use of their elbows and
knees (like 50's B-movie robots).
Just joking! GREAT news!
Yes, I've got the gall to complain now.
#1 complaint: lack of ethnic/racial representation.  I'd love to play with
more sets with more examples of the world's colors.  And, please! No more blue-
faced Egyptians.  Not all Egyptians want to set booby-traps for everyone.
#2:  Re-release old sets.  Or, at least, old themes.
Ok, no more complaints (not that I could count them on more than one hand).

Thanks for the good news!
Mike

Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
#1 complaint: lack of ethnic/racial representation.  I'd love to play with
#2:  Re-release old sets.  Or, at least, old themes.
Ok, no more complaints (not that I could count them on more than one hand).

Thanks for the good news!
Mike

My wish list:
a c-3p0 minifig