 General / 11970
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:08:41 GMT

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:40:04 GMT, "David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com>
wrote:

Agreed. And as for LUGNET representing only the USA, I should say not! Although
I would argue that LUGNET mainly represents English-speaking countries (but
there has been a growing activity in Italy and Denmark... and maybe some others
that I haven't noticed)... but even then...

Uhm.. Uhm.. can we play?

I've heard of at least 6 confirmed memberships from the Netherlands.

Jasper