 General / 11968
Re: Get a load of THIS bozo...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:07:42 GMT

Oops.

Yes, of course. I know nothing of the real Brad, who (supposedly?) works for
LEGO.  But the troll who posted to rtl in Brad Justus' name was Chris
McKinney, who has been hanging about, wondering what kind of money she can
get for her LEGO bricks.

At least, that's what a search of DejaNews implies, and her message to me
this am seems to be an admission that she is the one who forged Brad's name
on a message to rtl.

I hope the LEGO lawyers can have some fun with her.

Imagine, me cheering for lawyers.  Wonders never cease.

Rob

----------
In article <FMMry3.1pJ@lugnet.com>, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Robert M. Dye writes:
Here's some mail I received this morning, after I figured out that the scam
"Brad Justus" is really Chris McKinney.

Just to clarify (!) Robert is speaking about the so-called "scam Brad Justus",
not the Real Brad Justus.

Brad Justus is a real person, but someone forged a post in his name on the
Usenet group rec.toys.lego yesterday.

--Todd