 General / 11693
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:21:00 GMT

Brad Justus wrote:

To LEGO enthusiasts everywhere:

like: we are planning to make bulk ordering – albeit initially in a restricted
format – available by then.

DECEMBER 9
On this day in history,

1845 U.S. President Polk offers Mexico $25M to buy California (Mexico
refuses offer)
1865 The New York Stock Exchange has new home on Broad St.
1940 British launch their first major offensive of WWII in North Africa
1949 Chiang Kai Shek flees to Formosa
1961 "The Twist" as performed by Chubby Checker tops the charts
1963 Studebaker closes last of its U.S. manufacturing plants
1987 The Palestinian Intifada Begins on the Gaza Strip
1990 Lech Walesa Elected President of Poland
1999 The Lego Company announces bulk ordering

-- dave
David Blomberg