 General / 11658
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 02:27:21 GMT

"I'm officially freaked out now."  :)   -TS2

Brad Justus wrote:

...But here’s a little preview that we think you’ll like: we are planning to
make bulk ordering...

What!?  This is only a "little preview".  How could this get better?

What do you love?

Bricks! Can never have enough basic bricks!
Star Wars Lego!  Though some of the SW sets need some help.

What do you hate?

Minifig count per set. Example: Old castles came with 10+ troops, now it's about
half that.

How can we help you?

- Lord of the Rings Lego!!!!!
- Monorails!!!!!
- Can you say "Bulk Minifigs"?
- Don't re-release old sets, just make them better!!
- Increase the time that a set is available.
- More Neat Technic-Figs..
- Bulk Bricks and Sloped Bricks

- I need a Trillion Dollars!

Happy Holidays. And Play Well.

"...And visions of Lego creations danced in their heads."

Elliot Hyde
Over a thousand dollars of Lego. Not much. :)
TFOL