 General / 11649
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 01:32:36 GMT

Greetings, Brad, and welcome to LUGNET!

What I love about Lego is the freedom to create.

What I hate is the lack of available resources for materials, not only bricks,
but also instructions/plans.

What I'd most like to see? I'd like to see Lego make a profit on all the work
it has already put in place. To be direct, I want to purchase the
plans/instructions for some of the models seen in the Miniland displays at
Legoland California.

I would cheerfully pay the several hundreds of dollars required to purchase a
kit with bricks and plans for the San Francisco Cable Car. I would easily pay
the thousands of dollars needed to purchase the bricks and plans for the big
Mississippi Riverboat. I'd like to buy the plans to all the boats in the New
England village. And the combine harvester!

When I get back from my month-long United Kingdom vacation, I'll be able to
expand the above list based on my visits to Legoland Windsor - but I'm sure you
get the idea.

Thanks for joining us! I look forward to hearing about, and making use of, your
division's services.

Paul Sinasohn
250 sets
50,000+ pieces
Member, Bay Area Lego User Group (BAYLUG)