 General / 11616
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

There *is* justus after all!!;-) Brad, I can hardly believe what I just read! This is wonderful news! I applaud your foresight and willingness to cooperate with the AFOL community. I think you will not find anywhere a more devoted customer to any (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

John, You are sentenced to walk barefoot over a football field covered in 2x2 bricks piled 6 inches deep for that pun! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Glad you like it;-) I was feeling (understandably) rather giddy at the time... -John (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)