 General / 11608
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:01:17 GMT

Waaahoo!!! Glad to hear from you, Brad, and
Happy Holidays to you and yours!!
This does indeed mark a GREAT Day!
  Thanks for letting us know the Plans and
Welcome to Lugnet!!
   John

In lugnet.general, Brad Justus writes:
To LEGO enthusiasts everywhere:

We hope that we are the bearer of some holiday cheer for you all. For those of
you who have felt that your love for LEGO was unrequited, this is a new day.
With this missive, the LEGO Company asks to open a dialogue with you, our
consumers. • [<snip>]
We cannot tell you how excited we are to be working with you all. We hope you
are equally encouraged by the renewed commitment we are making to you. We look
forward to a very rewarding collaboration.

Happy Holidays. And Play Well.

– Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct