 General / 10955
Re: Female Space Port Astronaut?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:03:01 GMT

Female Space Port Astronaut shows up in set 6456, Mission Control.  She's
the pilot of the shuttle.

Tom

"James J." <jejackso@memphis.edu> wrote in message
In the January SAHS catalog, I saw a female SpacePort astronaut. In a • "Summer"
catalog, they identify her as "Hallie Comet".
1. Does anyone know which Space Port set(s) she appears in?
2. If someone has "Hallie" heads, and wishes they had male astronauts in • her
place, I will be glad to part with one of my 6. (After all, the same male
astronaut head can be found in the Space Police II chief and 2 out of the • 3
Exploriens figures.) I repeat, if you have this head and wish to trade, • let me
know.
     James J.
P.S.: I'd also like to find a left-over small metallic gold visor for my • #1682
NASA Astronaut.