 General / 10283
10282  |  10284
Subject:
Please help me with a gift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:23:16 GMT

Hello.  This is my first post to this group as I have just discovered it.  My
husband (37) and son (8) have flipped over legos again.  Actually my child is
just beginning to enjoy the legos that "Santa" brought him as an infant.
Anyway,  was wondering if anyone here could suggest a good lego gift for my
husband for Christmas.  He is a banker so was wondering if any sets had any
related items in them.  Or has anyone ever seen like a LEGO necktie?  I think
that would be really cool.  I would really like to give him something he could
build and display on his desk but I don't know much about what is available in
LEGO.  Thank you for letting me post this and I hope to hear back from
someone.  Thanks in advance for your help!