 General / 10278
Re: LEGO Linux Penguin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 01:53:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Henry Lim writes:
Eric

You never cease the amazement.  It seems like every fricking week you're
displaying some cool example of your masterful LEGO technique.  Dare I say,
this time you've captured such "cuteness".

Henry

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Folks,

I can't remember if it was on rec.toys.lego or LUGnet,
but someone mentioned wanting to construct a LEGO version
of the Linux Penguin mascot.

I submit my 2 foot tall creation:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/penguin.html

cheers,

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)

eric ~

that penguin of yours just takes the cake!  go on to bed, jackie,'cause i aint
tellin' no lie!

i would never have thought of it before seeing your incredible building
ability, but have you ever considered doing a big version (like your knight) of
a fabuland character?  the off-the-chart cute factor in the penguin is what
made me think of this.

later ~ craig~