 Gaming / Starship / 926
  Creating interest in Starship

Okay, so here I am cooking up not one, but two new adventures for the Cruan'atan sector, with a third in the cooker for Granth sector. I have just finished, yes finished, a very nice starship at 67 studs that will feature big in my gaming future. (...) (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.gaming.starship)