 Gaming / Starship / 854
853  |  855
Subject:
I don't know where I'm gonna go when the star's gonna blow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:25:24 GMT

Okay, my ship is up and ready, I am a playa now, I read some past posts about
active sectors...

So, my question is... Are these sectors active right now --> New Pacific, Grave
Belt, Sol, and Outer Rim?

Reply here, or send to my new e-mail, which is fully mine:

www.nesderaq_2@yahoospamhater.com (without the spam hater, of course.)