 Gaming / 451

Subject:
Black Pennants!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:52:35 GMT

So now there's a seventh color of pennant . . . black! Franklin gave me a couple
of black pennants at Dragon*Con. Now we can have a seventh pirate fleet, as soon
as I can get my hands on another half-dozen of those. He says they come from the
Podracing set . . . anybody out there buying that set for the orange bricks and
got some extra pennants?

Re: Black Pennants!
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Steve Jackson writes:
So now there's a seventh color of pennant . . . black! Franklin gave me a • couple
of black pennants at Dragon*Con. Now we can have a seventh pirate fleet, as • soon
as I can get my hands on another half-dozen of those. He says they come from • the
Podracing set . . . anybody out there buying that set for the orange bricks • and
got some extra pennants?

3051 Blaze Attack also has a pair of black pennants, along with a cannon and
some other decent parts.

Frank

Re: Black Pennants!