 Gaming / 450
    Pirate Game at Dragon*Con —Steve Jackson
   Franklin Cain and I ran two 4-hour, 24-player scenarios at Dragon*Con in Atlanta this past Saturday. Lessons learned: (1) Two experienced referees are BARELY enough for this many players. (2) 4 hours, when at least one will be consumed in setup and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Pirate Game at Dragon*Con —Frank Filz
   (...) Atlanta (...) at (...) into (...) I'm curious as to what the scenario set up here is. You mention people starting with cutters, and 4 hours not being enough time to upgrade (from my experience, 5 or 6 hours may not be enough either), but have (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Pirate Game at Dragon*Con —Steve Jackson
   (...) That, and to give some social structure to the game. Most people want to team up anyway . . . this just formalizes it a little bit and invites more roleplaying. Sometimes groups of friends form fleets. Sometimes I can use experienced players (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)