 Gaming / 444
    Re: My Brickfest Pirate Game Pictures —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Hm, ask and ye shall receive, I guess. ;) Since I haven't taken the ketch apart (yet), I set it up for a few quick pictures while I had the digital camera set up. The ketch is a pretty simple design, based on the idea that it had to be the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Chris Weeks's Brickfest Pirate Game Pictures —Frank Filz
   Now that Chris Weeks has put his pictures up, I've added them to my commentary about the game, to be found here: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)