 Gaming / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
Brik Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:28:28 GMT

1) Do you have to build your own soldiers, vehicles, and other such weaponry?

2) Do you have to bring your own Lego .. collection .. to a Brik War event?

3) How long does a typical event last?

4) The next event is April 29th. Where?

LegoMasterLuke

(I wonder if I'll be able to be there, on the 29th. *crosses fingers*)