 Gaming / 332
Re: ATTN: Brikfest Space Brikwars Players
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 18:47:18 GMT

Maybe you'll get a few more posts if you send to .space too!

-Kyle

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Randy Williams writes:
It came to my attention that we need to organize a bit for the space brikwars
at brikfest. Here are some details:

1.How many people are going to play? If you plan on playing , pls reply to
this message.

2. Terrain issues: I have a few bits a terrain, Specially a large moon
mountain, the large grey baseplate, and a few small green/grey/blue
baseplates, and a few road pieces. If you have some terrain pls bring some,
and also it would be nice if you could build some buildings/trees/etc to act
as scenery.

3. Rules issues:

What rules are we going to follow? I recommend these things:

Definite CP budget- i thought around 200-500
No cloaking/scanners (too messy)
Regualar accel/deccel for vechiles
Use the 'RV' supplement for robots
Use troop ratios
Stupendous feats I dont really care about. yay or nay?
No Bases/Buildings
Allow Vechile customizations
TL 5
anything else to add?

4. Preparment issues

A 'moderater' for the battle you would do the rulings and such would be nice
to have.

I thought it would be nice for everybody to calculate the CP cost, abilities,
etc of all their army BEFORE coming to brikfest. That could really speed
things up.

BYOD (bring your own dice) (unless you dont have any)
Bring some rulers/tape mesure
Bring some 'pips'.

5. Army name, color, etc

It may be fun to have a name/color for your army. your army doesn necesarily
have to all be that color, but it would be nice if evryone's troops were on
stands of that color, just to make things  better. The name of my army is the
TSA (triple suns alliance) and I would like red as my color.

7. Anything else you would like to add?

Thx in advance,
~~ Randy Williams~~
www.stas.net/tsa/