 Gaming / 3
  wargames?

Todd, I know of (at least) two different wargames for use with Lego Pirates that are on the Web. Would it be appropriate for these URLs to be listed in the "Links/Resources" section of the "lugnet.fun.gaming" page? Thanks. Franklin (24 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wargames?

(...) There are several links, check out my page at (URL) I happen to be missing any, please let me know. I think it would be great to have these links on Lugnet (and someone needs to help Steve Jackson get onto Lugnet, apparently he has tried and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: wargames?

(...) Here's a few I didn't see on your list: Lew Therin Telamon's "Lego Wars III" at (URL) and D.R. Radford's "The Ultimate Space Lego Combat Sim" at (URL) Vollmer's "Lego Fantasy Battle" at (URL) Gyugyi's "Renegade Bricks" at (URL) also keep a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.gaming)