 Gaming / 232
Subject:
Hot Plastic Death- Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 17:29:47 GMT

Okay Brik Wars, you've had your fun in the sun, and now it's my turn.
I'm just announcing that my BW-killer system will be out soon, and besides a
faster, far less complicated game, I also promise higher (or at least slightly
better) production values than any other PBB game out there.

I also have had a nano-fig scale game of starship combat done for about a
month now (forgot to announce it...). The manual is an illustrated .doc, and
I'll send it to anyone interested, just Email me.

That's it for now,

Justin Chislett

Re: Hot Plastic Death- Coming Soon