 Gaming / 1673
1672  |  1674
Subject:
[BrickLords] Level 2 is open !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:49:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Lords,

Today is a great day !
The level 2 of the Deep is now open to you. A new big adventure !

With the level 2 come a lot of new things :
- 2 new monsters, the "barbarian" and the "evil paladin",
- 2 new potions, "invulnerability" and "strenght enhanced",
- 1 new shop, the "potions shop",
- 1 making of.

And it will be more difficult to treach ...

One of you will be surprised by the changes in the hall of fame.
Now, the values used are the the caracteristics of the bricklords before
modifications due to the equipment.
It is more equitable, I think.
Don't worry if I'm on top, it's because I was the first to enter in the level 2
;-)

Good game !
Denix, great commander

____