 Gaming / 1671
Re: Pirate Game at BrickFest PDX - pictures requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

What I need is your permission to use your pictures in this way (and if you
prefer I not copy but just link to your pictures), and links to your BrickShelf
folder or other place. We could also arrange for other exchange methods if you
don't want to post the pictures in your BrickShelf folder.

Thanks so much,

Frank

Frank, what happened to the pics from this year's (Brickfest 2003) Pirate
Game?

Are they going to be posted somewhere?

Just wondering.

Yea, I got to dig those out sometime.