 Gaming / 1579
Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 is coming soon and we need you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Frank Filz wrote:
Are you coming to BrickFest PDX 2004?

Do you game?

Do you do Pirates?

I'm coordinating the gaming at BFPDX 2004. I will of course run a big
pirate game, but I'd also like to have some other games happen. Some
BrickWars would be great.

Yes, I game and I 'do' Pirates :) I've played your Pirates game at BricksWest 03
and NWBrickCon 03 and I hope to play more at BF-PDX 04!

As far as BrickWars goes, I've brought the supplies to play a 4-team BrickWars
contest (loosely based on the Akira storyline) to both NWBC02BW03, but time
constraints led to me skipping it.
I'd be happy to bring the supplies once again to PDX in hopes of setting up the
game (I'd host of course), as long as I have some kind of loose commitment from
3-4 people to also play :)

RE: Pirate MOCs
I don't have much in the way of true Pirate MOCs (though some of my stuff is
categorized by others as Pirate), but I'll be bringing much of it to PDX for my
Castle display.

-stephen