 Gaming / 1236
Re: Battlefleet Gothic MOC page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:31:11 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, David Goeb writes:
More Nano-Scale spaceships and spacebeasts.
http://www.lugnet.com/~295/gothic
DaveG

You've got some good stuff there.  That Scarab Tomb ship in particular is
quite neat.  Although as a long time Ork player, I have to complain that
those ork ships aren't going to be very fast, they need to be red.(1)  Ok
you get the prize...  working a horse saddle into a space creation is very
impressive.  The Imperial Dreadnought looks really cool.  Do you have any
more pictures of it?

-Jason

(1) Red Ones Go Fasta!  ;)

You could build them with trans-redorange engine pips rather
than trans-yellowgreen.<grin>

Thanks, yes there is more views in Section-E will be
available until sunday when I add the next batch of
pictures. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24485

Best
DaveG