 Gaming / 1173
    Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002 —Frank Filz
   (...) That is how we've used Imperial ships in the past, they would come out when rampant acts of piracy were starting to occur. (...) An interesting idea, though generally the capture of a merchant ship is plenty of incentive. Often though the crew (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002 —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Maybe have it follow a random course each turn until a pirate got within a fixed "sight range" at which point it would always move to follow the closest pirate (so you could lure it closer to someone else and make it follow them >-) ...I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)