 Gaming / 1149
1148  |  1150
Subject:
Help! Brikwarz Questions, need person who knows their Brik stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 04:19:34 GMT

Hello all.  Um, I have a question for someone who knows his or her's
Brikwarz.  Does anyone know what a generic right out of the box Republic
Gunship Brikwarz stats are?  If not, is there an online vehicle scorer,
because the downloadable one doesn't work for me...  I would also like to
know how many additional CP it is to have a hero or champion trained in the
farce?  And one last question, can your civilization have more than one color?
Thanks,
~Evan Butzlaff