 Gaming / 1083
    Wamalug BrikWars game - 5/12/2002 —Jeff Stembel
   Here are the pictures I took of the Brikwars game, The Battle for Buttercat, we played at Sunday's Wamalug meeting: (URL) there aren't more, it wasn't easy to get good shots of the corridors and such. Jeff (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)