 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 46
Re: Building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:28:02 GMT

Matthias Jetleb <Jetleb@Netcom.ca> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
luj20v45covv1ft4t5on29ep7dv34kc77k@4ax.com...
hi!

the game were you build your own cars?
Yes, you can build your own cars, but the other characters have
pre-defined cars (Captain Redbeard for example) - I'm wondering if
there are instructions floating around for those.

wich racer version?
Version 1.

wouldn't it help (,be easier and more rewarding) teaching him ldraw?
He's 3 - 'nuf said.

Matthias Jetleb

well my sisters pc got slower some time ago and we found out that one of my
nephews then 3 and a half had installed some of his favorite software 'cause
his older brother wouldn't let him play on the kiddy pc. (he probably took
the german comercial slogan "kinderleichte installation" very literally -
sort of "as easy as for a child") we later found out he had watched the
grown ups carefully and just pressed any "ok" button he could find. he kept
it a secret from his brother for some time, enjoying the faster office pc.
- and to keep to the subject they did use mlcad then but of course prefered
the easier blockcad because they couldn't read enough english then.
but i guess this is not what you wanted to hear so youre request might be a
good reason to start up the old game, hope the kids didn't delete it to have
more space for new software though. would dat files do?
oh i havn't seen any floating around as well
no promise though -
at least not over xmas ;)

merry brickmas
tw