 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 14
Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 14:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.games, Christian Gemuenden wrote:

I know I reply to my own message. Well, I just found out that you can also
combine all codes, which is even more fun. I can't help me, but the game
with all four codes looks a bit like a Podrace, but I'm sure this was not
LEGOs intention !?! :)

Yeah, my kids laughed themselves silly about that.  It's just you and two
big rocket engines, blasting through the racecourse. :)

Don't get stuck in a corner.  It's a pain to get out, because you can't
back up.

Steve