 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Loco / 11
    LEGO Loco Networking? —Tim Strutt
   Has anyone ever got the LEGO Loco game to work with networking? My son loves the game, and was so excited to try using it across 2 computers, but although I have tried to do it myself, searched the internet for info on it, searched Lugnet, I can't (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: LEGO Loco Networking? —PerryTheGamer
   You can use lego loco in hamachi but need Windows xp it crashes, in Windows 7 & Windows 10. (9 years ago, 15-Aug-15, to lugnet.games.lego.loco)