 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Loco / * (-5)
Re: LEGO Loco Networking?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.loco
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 15:53:58 GMT

You can use lego loco in hamachi but need Windows xp it crashes, in Windows 7 &
Windows 10.

Subject:
LEGO Loco Networking?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 23:35:22 GMT

Has anyone ever got the LEGO Loco game to work with networking?
My son loves the game, and was so excited to try using it across 2 computers,
but although I have tried to do it myself, searched the internet for info on it,
searched Lugnet, I can't find anything regarding the networking aspect of it.
Play well.

Tim Strutt
ParLUGment

Subject:
Lego Loco & Windows XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.loco
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 19:50:14 GMT

I have been told that Lego Loco does not work on Windows XP, are there any
workarounds?

Thanks,
David

Re: LEGO Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.games.lego.loco
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:17:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys writes:
I have no idea if this is the right newsgroup for this, but I received LEGO
Loco, the software game for Christmas last year and have been dabbling with
it.  I made a few maps and was wondering if people share their maps, and
where one would do so.

Anyway, if this has nothing to do with .trains, please forgive.

Oh, love my Santa Fe engine--now if LEGO software gurus would make a patch
to add the Santa Fe into LEGO Loco, I'd be happy.

(there, related to .trains :) )

Dave

This is the group for LEGO Loco:
  http://news.lugnet.com/games/lego/loco/
But, I admit, that area needs an overhaul..

-Suz

Re: Lego Loco Easter Eggs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.loco
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 05:25:55 GMT

You can also see the Loch Ness Monster by picking up a lego person and holding
him or her over the lake. Something will reach up try to catch them for dinner.

NICK (C:#

In lugnet.games.lego.loco, Timothy Jones writes:
Here's a list of Lego Loco Easter Eggs that I've found:

Ghost Train:
------------
To see a ghost train, set your computer's date to
October 31st. Now, open LEGO Loco, build a special
tunnel, and watch the rails!

Loch Ness Monster:
------------------
To see a Loch Ness Monster in the lake, just surround
the lake with sunflowers. A Nessie will surface!

Robo Loco:
----------
Place a radar station to the right of the tall building
marked IG on front. Close the toybox and wait a little.
The office building is now a giant robot!

Creating a big fountain:
------------------------
Place four fountains in a square to create a single
large fountain

Space Shuttle:
--------------
Place 2 radars next to each other and wait a little while, then they will turn
into a Space shuttle. Also, if you wait long enough, it will take off.(I've
seen this only once)

Giant Robot:
------------
Place a radar next to a building with "IG" on it.  The building
will then transform into a Giant Robot.

Pizza car
---------
Place a boiler unit by a road. (Pizza cars will begin to
appear after a few minutes of play.)

Red car:
--------
Place a gas station by the road. (Red cars will begin to
appear after a few minutes of play.)

Snowy weather:
--------------
Press [Caps Lock] before the game begins.

Yellow car:
-----------
There are three different houses that make this; kind of difficult to
describe. (Yellow cars will begin to appear after a few minutes of play.)

Mansion
----------
Place 2 red cottages next to each other. Close the toybox and they'll turn
into a mansion.

Island
-------
Place four curved roads in a circle; they'll turn into an island with a palm
tree.

Place two yellow tunnels close together at the edge; make one track lead to a
depot and the other whereever you want. Make a train; when it goes through one
tunnel, it will come out the other. (note: sometimes it takes a few tries to
get it to go through)

Anybody else got anything to add?

Tim

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact