 Games / LEGO Media / LEGOLAND / 11
10  |  12
Subject:
Help in Level 6 (Holland)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.legoland
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:38:40 GMT

Hi, folks.  If anyone is further along in Legoland's "Game Mode", I'd really
appreciate the help.  I'm convinced I'm missing something obvious here.

I keep failing my inspections in Level 6 (Holland) due to not enough variety in
my selection of stores.  However, when I look through all the available things
I can build, I only see four types of stores:

Lego Clothes Shop (Legoland)
Lego Media Shop (Legoland)
Lego Toy Shop (Legoland)
General Store (Wild West)

I have multiples of each of the above, but I still keep failing the inspections
due to this area.

Uhh...what am I overlooking?  Note I'm assuming food places don't count as
"stores" since the inspector has a separate category for food.

Thanks in advance,
Bill Bradley