 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Creator / *29 (-10)
  Re: Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

(...) LEGO® should stop making media and instead attract more media exposure by making sets like it's 1989! -Harvey (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle)

  Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

I used to think that the LEGO Company promoted non-violence. Most of their games do. But why then, did they put the explosion function in LEGO Creator and LEGO Creator Knights Kingdom? I don't have a problem with blowing up walls, or even (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: LEGO Company to Produce Two Software Titles based on the World of Harry Potter

(...) ...unless this means that they'll be releasing software RATHER than releasing sets? I hope not, as I was looking forward to a new set of minifigs. - Sean (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: LEGO Company to Produce Two Software Titles based on the World of Harry Potter

<snip> Wow! Maybe that means they'll finally release the sets. Kevin (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: lca to vca & editing

"Robin Sayce-Jones" <robin@sayce-jones.f...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:FLrwGp.JE8@lugnet.com... (...) I've found out that .VCA files are clip art files for programs by SuperScape; VRT (Virtual Reality Toolkit), 3D Webmaster and possibly others. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

-- My best email address is: robdye@writeme.com (...) I have seen the software boxes here in Oklahoma, but alas, no Lego creator on any of them. It looked to me as though someone had been pawing the boxes, looking for something...mebbe many people (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

(...) Actually, I consider Lego Creator 2 being the reason why they release this version that cheap now. Now, a large number of children will have access to this game and might have fun playing with it. While a lot of parents have heard that this is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

Hello, I was at the Grocery store yesterday, and I DID find the Lego Creator CD on a box of Cheerios (the Honey Nut kind). Lucky for me, cause I can't stand Coco- puff, or lucky charms. The store was the Busch's in Ann Arbor, MI. Other GM boxes had (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

I bought this software with the cereal promotion about a week ago. Heres what I have to say. I prefer MLCAD over it although it provides nice rendering and animation, especially the Dynamite feature. It lacks parts that I need to build the city and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

$4 is what it is worth. I love the concept, but the parts are limited, and it has a tendency to save itself with little glitches so that the lovely town you have been building for weeks suddenly won't open anymore, because one of its many files has (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact