 Games / 86
85  |  87
Subject:
A little 2001 info - not much!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:07:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

just wanted to drop a short note that I picked up a LEGO Media brochure
today that shows ALL software products that were released so far (or will be
reasled within 2000). The new info is :
Every CD that comes additionally to a theme is marked "Auch als LEGO
Spielthema erhältlich!" which means in English: "Also available as LEGO play
theme!" In the pictures you can clearly see (next to the LEGO Alpha Team CD)
"In 2001 also available as LEGO play theme!"

So, the rumors about a LEGO Alpha Team theme ARE confirmed now. Of course I
do not know any set numbers or names, but we now know that besides Harry
Potter, Star Wars and Mars Mission, there will be a "James Bond like"?!
theme. I expect it to be similar to the Spy Runner set though.

Right now, I am uploading a site with a few images and additional info. Stay
tuned until the link works correctly (not yet):
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/Sonstiges/AlphStun.html

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de