 Games / 267
Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:40:44 GMT

Thx alot 4 that work!! I found 4 errors, but now I know that there are more...

But I do think that we (the fans of that game) are a little bit alone... even the really cool advanced version didn’t bring a big breakthrough.

An onlinegame for 1on1 challenges may melt the ice, but I do think that Lego doesn’t support it cause they wanna sell a lot of sets!

PS: I found a way to “extract” all the 120 creatons which are difficult to encrypt in that size from the site without printing. That saves cartridges :P