 Fun / Gaming / 964
963  |  965
Subject:
LEGO Geometry Puzzle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 02:50:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Folks,

In the spirit of my recent 'Soma Cube' puzzle made of LEGO bricks, I
have another puzzle:

Cubic Dissection
http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/puzzles.html#cubic_dissection

I don't think the answer I have given on my webpage is the best reulst
possible, so if anyone is able to improve upon my results, I'll gladly
construct a version of their cube and cite credit on my page.

Have fun,

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)