 Fun / Gaming / 913
Brikwars: Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:42:14 GMT

Greetings, greetings.

I just thought I'd let the folks here know that I've "converted" Brikwars so
it can be played online. It's not quite as fun (if you use a "nuke" on a
minifig, he doesn't seperate into peices. These are online miniatures we're
talking about, I didn't want to go through all that work...) and a few rules
have been added. (Not sure about the Referee rules, but InstaKill and
InstaWin things are forbidden.)

If you're interested, go to www.openrpg.com and look for, "Brikwars: The
Return". Hopefully see you there,

--