 Fun / Gaming / 768
767  |  769
Subject:
Lego Wars (the simple version)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:38:33 GMT

As part of the on-going retirement on my website on shades-of-night, I've
updated & moved the rules for LEGO(r) Wars to a Lugnet FTX page.

They are now at:

  http://www.lugnet.com/fun/gaming/~11/legowars

As always, I like getting feedback, or just hearing about people who've used
them, so don't hestitate to reply wiht your comments here, or send me e-mail.

Thanks,

James