 Fun / Gaming / 404
Re: Soccer at the bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:43:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kevin Loch writes:
Not only
did the bartender like it,
<snip>

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
1 drink when you lose control of the ball ('failed pass' rule)
1 drink when you make a crazy pass that goes all over before you end up still
in control ('wild pass' rule)
1 drink for every failed shot on goal you make ('shot on goal' rule)
BIG drink when someone scores on you ('GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL' rule)

Heh, no wonder the bartender loved it, you guys probably bought a lot more
drinks like that. <grin>

-Shiri