 Fun / 732
731  |  733
Subject:
"Lego" candy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 09:59:34 GMT

Hey all,

I was out with my girlfriend today on a family day and I saw something I
never knew existed - candy in the shape of Lego! We bought a small bag of it
just for fun, and because I was curious about it. Well, when I got home the
girlfriend and kids fell asleep soon after we got home and I was stuck
watching Star Wars on TV for the millionth time. I wanted to build something
with this candy but was somewhat disheartend by the fact they had no
"stickyness" to them in any way. But as I was watching the X-Wings swoop by
trying to destroy the Death Star on TV I was inspired to make something like
an X-Wing - but was limited to the candy on hand and the "non-stickyness" of
the candy. I think I did a pretty good job considering my tools, if you are
intrested I posted about it on my site - http://www.landofbricks.com -- you
can check it out there, I have pics of it and a brief little story on it
there, linked to on the main page.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com